Sunday, January 27, 2008

The Weekend is Almost Over!

It is already Sunday night and that means it is back to work tomorrow. I did do a little stampin and craftin this weekend. I made a surprise box or an explosion photo box. I used the Dashing DSP from Stampin' Up. Unfortunately, it is retired. I will try to include a picture. I have done some other cards since I have started but have not posted to this blog.

Had a great time with the ladies in Kearny last weekend! I would like to thank Rebecca, Vicki, Tiffany, and Dale Ann for attending. And Pat for being the hostess for our club this month. We made a baby gift card holder with the new Nursery Necessities. We also used the Happy Heart Day set to make a valentine card and a candy or gum holder. I don't have a picture to post yet but you can see Rebecca's verison of this holder on her blogsite.

We have a brand new Stampin' Up! catalog that came out on the 2nd of January! It is a gorgeous catalog! I just love the colors! Has so many things that I want!! Take a look at my website for the online catalog at www.candyh.stampinup.net.

I am trying to put some projects together for some classes that I would like to hold. If you are interested please let me know. I would like to do some mini scrapbook albums, stamp-a-stack and maybe some movement cards. I have so many ideas, just so little time!!

I guess that is it for now. I am going to take some pics of some of things that I have done so far so that I can post them here on this blog and on my Stampin' Up! website.

No comments: