Friday, July 11, 2008

The Hayden Stamping Club - June 2008

Gloria was the hostess for our last meeting of this Stampin' Up! catalog year in June. Gloria made some great food and snacks for us. Thanks!

Cassie, Gloria and my mom were able to show up. April decided to spend some time with her man before her trip with her daughter, Rachel, to Las Vegas to see Elton John in concert. This was Rachel's graduation present from her mom!! We also missed Gerri and Angie!
This time around I used one set, which was a sneak peek of a new set that will be in the new catalog coming out on August 11th! I am so excited!! Being a demo, I was able to do some pre-orders of some other stuff that will be new to the catalog. Gotta get playing!! I am also part of another swap, just not so massive this time around. 14 cards in total to make. I think I can handle that!!

On to the cards that we made, we used the stamp set, Fresh Cut, which was only available until the end of June.

Here they are....


No comments: